Friday, January 8, 2010

The Home & Landscape Expo

And finally...IT’S SHOW TIME!


The Home & Landscape Expo

will be January 29,30 & 31st.


I have free tickets so please email me (robsplantz@gmail.com) and let me know if you would like to come. One ticket admits 2 people - I’ll send you as many as you need. Please include the address where you would like to receive the tickets . I will be showing my “Drought Tolerant” presentation at the Expo on Saturday, January 30th at 11:00 a.m. in the back far corner of the “Pavilion”. My booth is also in this building. In previous years many people have told me that they looked and looked but could not find me, so I’m going to give you detailed instructions:


To My Booth

First, the “Pavilion” building is the building closest to the racetrack. You can enter Cal Expo at this end and park in front of the “Pavilion” (parking fees are not included with the ticket). The building is shaped like an “L”. The small foot is where you enter and then after you walk down (south) towards the middle, the “L” expands to the right (west). The entire middle of this building is given over to demonstration gardens. Just before the first demo garden (you are facing west) look left and you will see my booth. It’s equivalent to 3-booth lengths and I will be with Creativescapes (Roger Pajo) and Sacramento Valley Landscape (Jeff Abdallah). We have designed and will be building a really beautiful booth with the furnishing from Emigh’s Casual Living. We’re very excited...like Ed Sullivan was known to say, “It’s going to be a REALLY BIG show!” I look forward to seeing you there! I have lots of tickets, so don’t hesitate to ask for as many as you need.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roberta,
    Thank you for the inspiring 'Lush Waterwise Gardens' talk at the Perennial Plant Club. You are a fabulous speaker! The photos and gardens were amazing. Good Luck at the Expo! Lynn Scholl

    ReplyDelete