Friday, May 8, 2009

Announcing my Plant Dictionary website!



I have recently added a component to my landscape design services: a plant dictionary. When I finish a design I take the plant list and make it into a book that includes a photograph, description and care instructions for each plant.  This way I don’t have to carry my monstrous and taped Botanica everywhere, and when I leave clients’ homes they can refer back to the book whenever they need… a year later when a question arises regarding pruning, when a neighbor asks what a plant is, etc. The reception to these books has been wonderful so I have decided to extend the service to past clients and even those whose yards I have not designed.  The website for these books is now up and ready so check it out and pass it on!

Plant Dictionary website

No comments:

Post a Comment